1. Product Model: Hornet 30A BEC
2. with 3.5mm Banana connector and XT60
3. Continuous/Burst Current: 30A/40A
4. Input: 2-4Lipo/5-12NC
5. BEC Output: BEC 5V/2A
6. Size: 30*24*8.5mm
7. Weight: 21g
Brushless Esc For Fixed-Wing / Airplane / Helicopter Rc Racing Drone Accessories
Htirc Hornet 30A 2-4S BEC 5V/2A Brushless
l Do not use battery packs that exceed the specifications.
l Do not use inferior, damaged, cracked or bulged batteries;
l Please install the ESC in a well-ventilated position, so that the ESC can be cooled and cooled. The ESC comes with temperature overload protection. When the temperature reaches 100 °C, the motor will immediately reduce the running speed; the temperature will automatically recover the speed when the temperature is lower than 100 °C.
l Do not turn off the receiver when the ESC is powered on;
l Disconnect the battery immediately after the aircraft landed;
l Keep away from the propeller after the ESC is energized. Be careful when handling the flight and ensure that the propeller is used normally.
l Do not connect the electronic governor to any type of power supply. And be sure to ensure the correct polarity of the NiCd, NiMH or Li-Poly battery pack;
l Pay attention to the polarity of the battery, the wrong battery polarity will damage the electronic governor;
l Once the motor battery pack is connected, care must be taken when operating the flight.
1. The ultra-low internal resistance MOSFET adopts low heat generation and strong current resistance;
2. Multiple protection functions such as input voltage abnormal protection, battery low voltage protection, over temperature protection, throttle signal loss protection, etc.
3. It has two startup modes: normal startup and soft startup.
4. It has two working modes: fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter;
5. It can set the throttle stroke and can be compatible with various remote controls. It has ultra-smooth and precise throttle linearity.